Friday, December 13, 2013

Bona Drag Boutique

The holiday season is upon us, fashionistas of the world, which leaves no time for slacking with online shopping. I've recently encountered an online boutique so dark and dapper that it leaves you feeling sinful whether you choose to purchase or not. Feast your eyes on Bona Drag Boutique-- where tarot cards, leather and skulls are only the advent of mouth watering, edgy fashion. How did this particular site catch my eye? We all have idols, and a beautiful couple who I adore are equally as obsessed with Bona Drag as I am. Meet Dan and Skully Smith!

For as long as I can remember, I've idolized Dan's tattooing abilities (a feature artist on LA Ink), personal style and of course his dreamy accent; his taste in women is as dapper as his art. Skully is an icon for any girl who prides herself on being different or people like me who only have to do one load of laundry because 95% of our clothing is black. The blessing of Bona Drag scrolled upon me when Skully posted her wishlist from this beautiful website on Instagram. I immediately rushed to make my own wishlist; here are some of the things that caught my eye...

The shamefully steamy combination of that flask with a quote from the Smiths and classic black lace lingerie is all this girl could ever dream for. Throw some whiskey in there and a simple black dress on and I've got a killer combination. A claw earring and insanely beautiful obsidian arrowhead necklace are just the much needed spikes on the jacket of a perfect outfit. 

It's safe to say I almost cried when I saw theses shoes. Jeffrey Campbell is actually more sinful than every upside down cross and pentagram that Bona Drag sells. If there ever was a classic and perfect shoe with a little edge, this is it. So don't mind me, I'll just be fantasizing about Dan, Skully and every item on my Bona Drag wishlist! Happy shopping, lovelies. 



3 comments:

  1. ahhh these pieces are amazing... shoes shoes shoes and all that pretty lingerie! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Those shoes are bomb!
    You have a fabulous blog, would you like to follow each other?

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course! I've just followed you, love your most recent post; follow me back!

      Delete